In order to use the interactive features on this Site, you must first register with us through our on-line registration process on this Site. Regardless of how you decide to use this Site, your conduct on this Site is governed by this Agreement.
When you use this Site, you represent that: (a) the information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will update your contact information if it changes so that we can contact you; (c) your use of this Site and your use of services available on this Site do not violate any applicable law or regulation; (d) you are 13 years of age or older; and (e) you will comply with the rules for on-line conduct and making Contributions (as defined in Section 2 below) to this Site, as discussed in Section 2 below. You further represent and warrant that you will comply with all local rules regarding on-line conduct and acceptable Contributions.
2. User conduct
- own or have sufficient rights to post your Contributions on or through this Site;
- will not post Contributions that violate our or any other person’s privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyrights) or contract rights;
- have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to Contributions, agree to pay all royalties, fees and any other monies owning any person by reason of Contributions that you posted to or through this Site;
- will not post or submit Contributions that: (i) are defamatory, damaging, disruptive, unlawful, inappropriate, offensive, inaccurate, pornographic, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, threatening, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable; (ii) incite, encourage or threaten immediate physical harm against another, including but not limited to, Contributions that promote racism, bigotry, sexism, religious intolerance or harm against any group or individual; or (iii) contain material that solicits personal information from anyone under 13 or exploits anyone in a sexual or violent manner;
- will not post or submit Contributions that contain advertisements or solicit any person to buy or sell products or services (other than our products and services);
- will not use this Site for any unauthorized purpose including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other electronic communications, or engaging in unauthorized framing of, or linking to, this Site without our express written consent;
- will not post or submit Contributions that constitute, contain, install or attempt to install or promote spyware, malware or other computer code, whether on our or others’ computers or equipment, designated to enable you or others to gather information about or monitor the on-line or other activities of another party;
- will not transmit chain letters, bulk or junk email or interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on this Site or the networks or services connected to this Site, including without limitation, hacking into this Site, or using the system to send unsolicited or commercial emails, bulletins, comments or other communications; or
- will not impersonate any other person or entity, sell or let others use your profile or password, provide false or misleading identification or address information, or invade the privacy, or violate the personal or proprietary right, of any person or entity.
3. Use and Protection of Account Number and Password
We may ask you to create a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number and password, if applicable. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
You agree that you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of this Site or features that: (a) prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or (b) enforce limitations on use of this Site or the Materials on this Site. You further agree not to access this Site by any means other than through the interface that we provide, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in a separate written agreement.
5. Our Management of this Site/User Misconduct
5.1 Our Right to Terminate Users. Without limiting any other provision of this Agreement, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability deny access to and use of this Site to any person for any reason or for no reason at all, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in this Agreement, or of any applicable law or regulation.
5.2 Risk of Harm. Please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, including persons who may be acting under false pretenses. Please choose carefully the information you post on this Site and that you give to other Site users. You are discouraged from publicly posting your full name, telephone numbers, street addresses or other information that identifies you or allows strangers to find you or steal your identity. Despite this prohibition, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through this Site. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using this Site.
6. Copyright Policy
You are solely responsible for the content, including but not limited to photos, profiles information, messages, search results edits, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "submit") on or through the Service, or transmit to or share with other users. You may not submit content to the Service that you did not create or that you not have permission to submit. For submissions to search results pages, you may not submit content that is not compatible with the license used by the particular project of the Service. You understand and agree that the others may, but are not obligated to, edit, delete or remove (without notice) any content from the Service, for any reason or no reason. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any content you post or store on the Service or provide to the Company.
When you post content on the Site, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the content on the Site.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
For claims of copyright infringement, please use the contact form
The Internet and technology are rapidly changing. Accordingly, we may modify this Agreement from time to time. If we have your current email address, we will email you to notify you of the changes. If you are a registered user, you will be asked to click to accept the new agreement the next time you log on to this Site in order to be able to continue to use the interactive portions of this Site. We will also put any revised versions of this Agreement on this Site with a notice advising of the change. It is therefore important that you regularly check this Site for any announcements about revisions and keep your contact information current to ensure you are informed of any changes.
8. Non-commercial Use by Users
The Site is made available to you only for your personal use, and you may not use the Site or any Contributions or Materials in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us in writing.
9. Third Party Sites
10. Disputes Between Users
You are solely responsible for your conduct. You agree that we cannot be liable for any dispute that arises between you and any other user.
ALL CONTRIBUTIONS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR ITEMS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. By operating this Site, WE DO not represent or imply that WE ENDORSE any Contributions or any other Materials or items available on or linked to by this Site, including without limitation, content hosted on third party Sites, or that WE BELIEVE Contributions or any other Materials or items to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. WE cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of this Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from US or this Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated In THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND EACH OF OUR ADVERTISERS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND OTHER CONTRACTORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT, THE CONTENT OF ANY SITE LINKED TO THIS SITE, CONTRIBUTIONS, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER ITEMS OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR LINKED TO BY THIS SITE. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, CONTRIBUTIONS AND MATERIALS, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE OR SERVICES, (C) ANY ILLEGAL OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THIS SITE, (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THIS SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTRIBUTIONS, CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT, CONTRIBUTIONS, OR MATERIALS POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THIS SITE.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IN ONE OF THESE STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Limited Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, CONTRIBUTIONS, MATERIALS OR ANY OTHER CONTENT THEREIN. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR FOR BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR IN ANY OTHER WAY SHALL NOT EXCEED $20.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Contributions you post to this Site, your use of this Site, Contributions, or Materials in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
14.1 Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of this Site and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements between you and us related to the subject matter hereof.
14.2 Independent Contractors. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create an agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship of any kind between us and any user.
14.3 No Third Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement is between you and us. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
14.4 Section Titles. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
14.5 Non-Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
14.6 Severability. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision or part of a provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
14.7 Assignment. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement to any third party; we may assign our rights under this Agreement without condition.
This Agreement was last updated on: january 23, 2012.